In a space of over 1,000 square meters, the National Tourism Service (Sernatur) will be displaying, with entertaining activities, the best of Chilean tourism offers at FISA (International Fair of Santiago) 2022 until November 20th.
In a space of over 1,000 square meters, the National Tourism Service (Sernatur) will be displaying, with entertaining activities, the best of Chilean tourism offer at FISA (International Fair of Santiago) 2022 until November 20th.
After a 24-year recess, this event is back and is being held at the Parque FISA, located at Km. 16 on Route 68.
FISA attendees will enjoy the experiences, activities, and tourist attractions that Chile has to offer from Arica to Magallanes on the main stage and at the various regional stands.
Performances on the Main Stage
Wednesday, November 16th
- FISA opening (11:00 a.m.)
- Presentation of the carnival “Con la Fuerza del Sol de Arica y Parinacota” (11:00 a.m.)
- Cooking show with typical dishes from Valparaíso (2:00 p.m.)
- Cooking show with seafood from Ñuble (2:30 p.m.)
- Astronomical talk by Universidad de Antofagasta (3:00 p.m.)
- Folkloric presentation by the group Cocalfú de Maule (3:30 p.m.)
Thursday, November 17th
- Cooking show by Antofagasta AIEP’s Master Recipe Book (2:30 p.m.)
- Wine tasting and lecture on Portezuelo’s Itata Valley wines (3:00 p.m.)
- Quinchamalí handicraft workshop (3:30 p.m.)
Friday, November 18th
- Typical Antofagasta cocktail workshop (2:00 p.m.)
- Molina Grape Harvest folkloric show (2:30 p.m.)
- Wine tasting and lecture in the Itata Valley (3:00 p.m.)
- Folklore troupe from Chiloe, Los Lagos (3:00 p.m.)
Saturday, November 19th
- Cooking show of the “Caldillo de Congreso Porteño” (2:00 p.m.)
- Folkloric presentation of rural tourism in the Metropolitan Region (2:30 p.m.)
- Love in times of grape harvest in Maule (3:00 p.m.)
- Presentation of cueca chora of Valparaíso (3:30 p.m.)
Sunday, November 20th
- Maulina coastal gastronomy (2:00 p.m.)
- Patagonian cooking show of Magallanes (2:30 p.m.)
- Ballet of Viña del Mar (3:00 p.m.)
- La Tirana dance presentation (3:30 p.m.)
FISA’s Regional Stands and Activities
- Via a QR code installed on the floor of the stand, you will see augmented reality images of the Chinchorro culture.
- At the stand, alongside Inacap Iquique and its head of cuisine, there will be a sample of traditional desserts and sweets from the Tarapacá region with tasting.
- Activation with local products and cuisine from renowned restaurants in the Antofagasta Region.
- A roulette contest will be held to raffle a trip to the Atacama Region. You can also get to know it through 360° videos and special lenses.
- Quartz bed sessions for alternative therapy and pisco, wine and regional cuisine tasting.
- Stories of the mysteries, myths, legends, and history of Quintero will be told. A trivia game will be held with chests prizes. The world’s longest fish sandwich will also be made.
- Cachapoal Colchagua wine tasting, gift ceremony and “La Despensa” gastronomic tasting.
- A sample of Pilén clay and wine tasting awaits you, as well as tasting chicha from Villa Alegre, the national capital of chicha.
- Thanks to augmented reality glasses, you will be able to enjoy the experience of biking down the trails of Las Trancas Valley.
- There will be a traveling door with interactive activation of destinations in the region and interactive activities with virtual reality videos.
- Activation with a virtual 180° cycling simulator and a slush machine with Maqui and Cherry flavor.
- Patagonian dance, raffle for a trip to Magallanes, Photo Call from Base Torres, Patagonian ice cream and fortune roulette with prizes.